The SpongeBob Wiki has a guideline regarding the use of image galleries — collections of episode screenshots are no longer allowed on galleries due to potential fair use violations.
From the SpongeBob Wiki, the SpongeBob encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
The SpongeBob Wiki is a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise. The following pages contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the SpongeBob SquarePants community.
This help page was originally written on the Super Mario Wiki.
How do I do that?
- Article – Help creating, expanding, and improving an article
- CSS – Help creating an unique custom theme for yourself
- Format – Help formatting text
- Gallery – Help creating an image gallery
- Glossary – Help understanding terms used on the wiki
- Image – Help putting images on a page
- License – Help selecting the license for uploaded media
- Link – Help creating a link
- List – Help creating a bulleted list
- Media – Image, audio, and video information
- Redirect – Help creating a page redirect
- Signature – Help creating a signature
- Table – Help creating a table
- Talk page – How to handle and use talk pages
- Template – Help creating and using templates
- Preferences – Help with your user preferences
- Userbox – Help creating a userbox
- Vandalism – Help stopping a vandal
- YouTube – Help embedding YouTube videos
You are welcome to browse through the following categories: