SpongeBob Wiki:Community portal
Welcome to the wiki! The Community portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- You could also help rewrite articles that don't meet the quality standards.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk pages for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
- Useful activities
- Help expand some stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like Category:Images.
- Write a new article that's on the the wanted list!
- Consider splitting up very long pages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Check any other maintenance-related tasks to do.
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.
Some other interesting pages
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
- Check out some sample userboxes for your userpage at SpongeBob Wiki:Userbox list!
Creating a page
This input box is a quick way to start working on a new page. Simply enter the name of an article that you want to create and start editing!